samedi 18 avril 2009

Here it comes, Minakoquine!


Hi everyone!
This is the debut of Minakoquine from Paris.
For whom may not be familiar with French language, here is a little lesson:
"Coquine" means coquettish, seducing, charming women who love to get dressed up.
So, Minako + Coquine = Minakoquine = my brand name of multi items.
The very first item is jewelry.
These jewels, customised antique charms, will be released from 1st June at Isetan departmentstore in Tokyo.
More news are coming!
Minako

3 commentaires:

  1. hello minako
    i saw you on the glamour magazine , i really like your necklace collection , particullary the one with picture of child, are you in paris now? i really want to met you , for make one for me with the pic of my son please contact me on my email adress sarah.circus@gmail.com
    thank you

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Minako,
    I'm really interested in getting some jewels I saw in US WWD on Jan 5th. Do you have any images on your website or just simple photos of them that I can see to purchase ?
    Jas Nakaoka, jas@jtnaa.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi,
    I'm really interested too!
    I would like buy one of your creation, is there some website? please contact me at suzinou31@hotmail.fr
    Thank you

    RépondreSupprimer